NOW YOU HAVE A PRINTING PRESS FOR MONEY! YOU HAVE ACCESS TO UNLIMITED $1,700.00 TO $2,000.00 VALUE: 8 DAY & 7 NIGHT RESORT GETAWAYS!
USE THIS INCREDIBLE ASSET TO GENERATE OTHER ASSETS AND CASHFLOWS!
IMAGINE IF YOU COULD TRAVEL ALL OVER THE COUNTRY AND STAY AT TOP RESORTS FOR PENNIES!
And, as part of the Millionaire Mentor Course or Credit Funding, you will have access to UNLIMITED FREE Bahamas Cruises!
Create millions of dollars in assets that can create other assets!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entitlements: The recipient of this Caribbean Cruise Line (CRC) Cruise notification is entitled to a complimentary 2-night, round-trip cruise aboard the M/V Bahamas Celebration, from the Port of Palm Beach to Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas . Aboard ship, recipient will enjoy a comfortable inside stateroom, all meals, live entertainment and shipboard activities. Cruise package does not include transportation, port charges and government taxes, service charges, Florida state sales tax, gratuities, or incidentals while on board ship. Upgraded rooms and travel options are available at additional costs.
2. Recipient is responsible for actual port charges and government taxes of $59 per person at time of booking. These charges are non-refundable. The Flagship reserves the right to charge an additional fuel supplement of up to $12.00 per person per day on all passengers, to be collected at time of embarkation without prior notice, in the event that the price of light sweet crude oil according to the NYMEX (New York Mercantile Exchange Index) is greater than $40.00 per barrel of oil.
3. Rates for third and fourth person in your stateroom, when available, may be purchased at the current cruise line rate. The terms and conditions of Caribbean Cruise Line Standard Contract of Passage apply to the cruise.
4. This cruise offer may not be combined with or applied to other certificates, promotions or special offers, including but not limited to: tour/travel packages, group, convention/company meetings, companion fares, senior citizen discounts, corporate agreements, student fares, child fares, travel industry discounts, internet fares, frequent flyer programs or any unpublished programs. One cruise offer per stateroom.
5. Reservations must be booked and completed within one year of registration.
6. For questions regarding your reservation request call 1-800-237-3503 Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday 10:00am to 4:00pm EST to speak with a reservation agent.
7. This cruise offer is non-refundable and not redeemable for cash and is void if raffled, sold for cash or other consideration, copied, altered or prohibited by law. Resale is prohibited, no cash value. Offer not valid to residents of South Florida, Alaska, Hawaii and Vermont.
8. Cruise certificates are void if altered. CRC is not responsible for and will not replace if expired, lost, stolen or destroyed.
9. Once you have paid in full, this program is 100% non-refundable and non-endorsable for any reason, medical or otherwise.
10. Traveler must be 18 years of age or older unless traveling with an adult.
11. Blackout dates may apply during seasonal and Holiday periods. Additional blackout dates may apply and blackout dates are subject to change without notice.
12. These terms and conditions cannot be modified or waived, unless authorized in writing by a corporate officer of CRC. CRC has the final authority on the interpretation of the terms and conditions. Cruise passage is subject to terms and conditions stated on the contract ticket enclosed in final documents.
13. Its agents, assignees and designees, act only as agents for the cruise line and do not, and will not assume any liability or responsibility for damages, expenses, loss, injury, accident, or death to any person or property whatsoever on any cruise ship or any transportation to and from said cruise passage, for any cause whatsoever due to delays, cancellations, nature, mechanical breakdown, strikes, war, acts of God, arising from, or in conjunction with services provided.
14. All federal, state and local laws apply. This program is void where prohibited by law. Indiana residents: State of Indiana Reg. # TS-09-1001. Nevada residents: Nevada Seller of Travel Registration No. 240000047. New Jersey Registration #: 98/4-861. This project is registered with the New Jersey Real Estate Commission. Registration does not constitute an endorsement of the merits or value of the project. Obtain and read the Public Offering Statement before signing anything. California Seller of Travel License #2095114-50 and bond #K07931074 for $50,000 with Westchester Fire Insurance Company. This business is not a participant in the California Travel Consumer Restitution Fund. Registration does not constitute approval by the State of California. Licensed and bonded in the State of Florida, Fla. Seller of Travel Reg. No. ST-37425.
15. Required Documentation & Identification: Please note that travel documentation requirements vary by destination and change often. It is the responsibility of the guest to provide valid travel and medical history documents required for debarkation and re-entry into the appropriate country of origin. Proper travel documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise. It is the guest's responsibility to have available at all times required travel documents. Guests are advised to check with their travel agent or proper government authority to determine necessary documents. Guests traveling without proper documents will not be allowed to board the vessel. Documents must be presented at time of embarkation.
16. United States citizens need at least one of the following: A) A valid passport. B) An original birth certificate and photo I.D. C) A state-issued certified copy of a birth certificate and photo I.D. D) Original naturalization papers. Consumers adding additional upgrades to their cruise that include overnight stay in the Bahamas will require a Passport.
17. Embarkation: The MV Bahamas Celebration begins embarkation at 1:00 pm. The Ship will leave the Port of Palm Beach at approximately 5:00 pm. Guests are required to be onboard ship at least 1 1/2 hours prior to departure. Guest must complete the voyage and disembark at the embarkation port. When the ship returns to the Port of Palm Beach , please plan 1-2 hours before disembarkation for Customs and Immigration clearance. Passengers departing from Fort Lauderdale International Airport should schedule their flights after 1:00pm to allow sufficient time.