How to Invest in Apartment Buildings Without Managing Them!
The best long-term investment for countries in the west is in the multi-family residential property sector, aka rental apartment buildings. In terms of risk/reward, that's what we are most confident in.
If you can afford to buy a building yourself or with partners, that's fantastic. If you can't, though, there are other ways to get in on the action. Below are twelve stocks that aim to capitalize on apartment markets across the world:
- Milestone Apartments REIT (USA)
- Morguard North American Residential REIT (USA/Canada)
- True North Apartment REIT (USA/Canada)
- Canadian Apartment Properties REIT (Canada)
- American Campus Communities (USA)
- Equity Residential (USA)
- Mid-America Apartments (USA)
- Centurion Apartment REIT (Canada)
- Deutsche Annington (Germany)
- Leg Wohnen (Germany)
- Mill Residential REIT (England)
- Comforia Residentail REIT (Japan)