Top 10 Income Opportunities!

1. We have a 400% investment return (100% a month) with a resource. This return is paid every 120 days! It's a crypto platform. Click Here to find out more.

2. The Treasury Black Card. Did you know that the government has an account set up with your all caps name on it and you have the right to access it. You can obtain the black card which allows you to discharge IRS debts, Legal Charges, any Loans that are FDIC insured, including car loans, credit cards, student loans, and much more! Click Here to find out more

3. Convert a 10 Million - 100 Million dollar bond into 20-30% of its value in about 12 weeks or so. The upfront costs on this program are between 10k and 50k but it makes you a multi-millionaire in 12 weeks! Click Here to find out more

4. Platform Trader- We have several traders of futures, FOREX, etc. who offer 25%-100% monthly returns! Paid monthly. Click Here for Info

5. Russels Futures Training. We have a PhD who teaches you how to make about $!500 a day trading futures in an hour or so in the morning. 200% a day returns! Click Here for Info

6. Universal Theaters. We have a resource with a multi billion dollar company who will put 99% of the upfront money on a business such as Nightclubs, Sports Restaurants, and over a dozen other business opportunities! Click Here for Info

7. Up to 100% Real Estate or Business Financing- We have resources who can help you finance most of your investment! Use a little of your own money and a lot of someone else’s. Click Here for Info

8. We have a resource who has financing in place to acquire many turnkey up and running and profitable businesses around the country. They have negotiated 35% financing by the owner, and bank financing for the other 65% , totally turnkey investment with large income. From Hotels, to Restaurants, Retail, etc. Only pay the application fee of around $10,000 and you’re in a multi-million dollar business making money from day 1. Click Here for Info

9. Pay-It-Forward Program. This is an amazing opportunity to help those with no upfront money to start their road to financial freedom. A simple promissory note with the person for $2k and then get 3k back when they get funding after their credit restoration! 50% returns every 60-90 days. And you can do it multiple times as there is no shortage of clients needing help! Click Here for Info

10. We have a resource who can get diplomatic status for you with the 1979 Taiwan Act. This status allows you not to be detained with government authorities, gets you an international passport, an international drivers license, and more. If you don't know the priceless value of this we don't know what to tell you. Click Here for Info